The Washington Monthly Archives
The Washington Monthly • 42 Years, 418 Issues, 7,592 Articles, 27,230pp
April 1976 Issue - 10 Articles
- Memo of the Month, pp. 2-5
- Dan Schorr: The Secret Sharer, pp. 6-20
A detailed account of the last days of the investigative era that began with Watergate-...
- Memo of the Month, p. 21
- Murder By the Book: The State Department's Biographic Register, pp. 22-28
Why Richard Welch, the CIA station chief killed in Athens, was fingered by a State Depa...
- The Gentlemen-in-Waiting, pp. 29-40
A guide to the next Democratic Administration, from Special Assistants Holbrooke and Ha...
- Tidbits and Outrages, p. 41
- Political Polling: The German Shepherd Factor, pp. 42-50
A report from out there, where the polling actually takes place. What the interviewers ...
- Dr. Levine's Magic Get-to-Sleep Formula, pp. 51-61
How the drug companies, the government, the researchers, and the health reformers join ...
[+] Political Booknotes (8 Reviews) , pp. 62-64
The American Economy, by Stanley Lebergott
- The American Economy by Stanley Lebergott
- The Coming Breakpoint by Barry M. Goldwater
- C'nelia by Cornelia Wallace
- Edward Kennedy and the Camelot Legacy by James MacGregor Burns
- Giai Phong! by Tiziano Terzani
- Humanomics by Eugen Loebl
- The My Lai Massacre and Its Cover-Up by William R. Peers, Joseph Goldstein, and Burke Marshall, ...
- The Tides of Power by Bob Eckhardt and Charles Lund Black, Jr.
- Political Puzzle, pp. 65-66