The Washington Monthly Archives
The Washington Monthly • 42 Years, 418 Issues, 7,592 Articles, 27,230pp
Show MoreShow AllFinding...Find More
May 1975 Issue - 11 Articles
- Letters on Joseph Kraft
Russell Baker, Timothy Frasca, and William Greider, ..., pp. 5-11
- From Mickey Spillane to Erica Jong
Larry Mcmurtry, pp. 12-22
Our sex lives have become more public and impersonal. Here's a look at what we've lost ...
- Congress V. Kissinger: The New Equalizers
Frederick Poole, pp. 23-30
Senators and congressmen used to leave foreign policy to the experts of the executive b...
- The Political Puzzle, pp. 31-32
- The Development Set
Tom Ramey and Ross Coggins, p. 33
Inside the culture of those who help host country nationals help themselves.
- Tidbits and Outrages, pp. 34-39
- What the Republican Party Means to Me
Arthur Levine, pp. 40-48
The Republicans are trying to change their image as the party of corruption and big bus...
- A Guaranteed Annual Income For Consultants
Robert Samuelson, pp. 49-52
When President Ford mentioned a noble-sounding "inflation impact statement," he didn't ...
- Memo of the Month, p. 53
- The Gold in the Garbage: What the Left Can Learn From Ayn Rand
James Fallows, pp. 54-60
The Den Mother of the Far Right has some lessons to teach us.
[+] Political Book Notes (3 Reviews) , pp. 61-66
Breach of Faith, by Theodore H. White
- Breach of Faith by Theodore H. White
- Conversations With Kennedy by Benjamin C. Bradlee
- How the Good Guys Finally Won by Jimmy Breslin