Telos • 34 Years, 112 Issues, 2,075 Articles, 24,631pp
Summer 1992 Issue - 18 Articles
- Introduction, pp. 3-6
- Piedmont as Prussia, pp. 7-24
The Italian Model and German Unification
- The End of Apartheid, pp. 25-50
The Federalization of South Africa?
- The Crisis in Criminology, pp. 51-62
- Earth and Sky, pp. 63-84
An Analysis of Husserl's 1934 Manuscript on "The Spatiality of Nature"
- Patocka vs. Heidegger, pp. 85-98
The Humanistic Difference
- The Adventure of Albania's Young Turks, pp. 99-106
Special Section on Poland
- Introduction, pp. 107-112
Shock Therapy and Its Discontents
- The Polish Predicament, pp. 113-130
A Model In Search of Class Interests
- The Unintended Consquences of Western Aid to Post-Communist Europe, pp. 131-138
- Polish Labor in Transition (1990-1992), pp. 139-148
- Polish Labor Unions, pp. 149-158
Can They Find a Way Out?
- The Capitalists Among Us, pp. 159-164
- Federalism and Regionalism in Europe, pp. 165-177
[+] Hungarian Intellectuals (Review) , pp. 178-180
Exile and Social Thought, by Lee Congdon
- Exile and Social Thought by Lee Congdon
[+] Postmodern Biology? (Review) , pp. 181-186
Wonderful Life, by Stephen Jay Gould
- Wonderful Life by Stephen Jay Gould
[+] The Other Poland (2 Reviews) , pp. 187-191
The Private Poland, by Janine R. Wedel
- The Private Poland by Janine R. Wedel
- The Unplanned Society by Janine R. Wedel
[+] Beckett Up To Date (Review) , pp. 192-194
Philosophical Interventions in the Unfinished Project of Enlightenment, by Axel Honneth...
- Philosophical Interventions in the Unfinished Project of Enlightenment by Axel Honneth, Thomas McCarthy, Claus Offe, and Albrecht Wellmer, ...