[+] Recent Books on International Relations (14 Reviews)
General Economic and Social
- The Politics of Scarcity by Philip Connelly and Robert Perlman
- Global Reach by Richard J. Barnet and Ronald E. Muller
- Two Cheers for the Affluent Society by Wilfred Beckerman
- The World Economic Crisis by William P. Bundy
- Energy and U.S. Foreign Policy by Joseph A. Yager and Eleanor B. Steinberg
- Multinational Oil by Neil H. Jacoby
- America's Oil Famine by Ruth Sheldon Knowles
- Distribution of Income, East and West by Peter Wiles
- Income Distribution by Martin Schnitzer
- Redistribution With Growth by Hollis Chenery, John H. Duloy, and Richard Jolly, ...
- Accumulation on a World Scale by Samir Amin
- China, the USSR, and Eastern Europe by John K. Ryans, Jr., Anant R. Negandhi, and James Calvin Baker, ...
- Economic Policies Compared: West and East by E.S. Kirschen
- An International Antitrust Primer by Earl W. Kinter and Mark R. Joelson