Reason • 38 Years, 390 Issues, 6,980 Articles, 23,442pp
June 1995 Issue - 16 Articles
- Food Fight, pp. 4-5
- Scope Trial , pp. 6-7
- Letters, pp. 8-17
- Storm over the Rockies, pp. 18-25
The West at War with itself
- Civil Suits, pp. 26-31
'Loser-Pays' Makes Lawsuits Fairer in Europe. It Could Work Here, Too.
- Best of Both Worlds, pp. 32-38
Milton Friedman reminisces about his career as an economist and his lifetime 'avocation...
- Unbalanced Amendment, pp. 39-41
Balanced Budget Amendment, R.I.P.
- Sponge Bath, pp. 42-43
How the FDA Squeezes Women's Choices
- Minimal Evidence, pp. 44-47
Flawed Studies Drive the Call for an Increased Minimum Wage.
- Liberating Liberal, pp. 48-49
It's time to take back the name.
[+] Wretched Refuse (Review) , pp. 50-51
Alien Nation, by Peter Brimelow
- Alien Nation by Peter Brimelow
[+] Values Judgments (Review) , pp. 52-53
The De-Moralization of Society, by Gertrude Himmelfarb
- The De-Moralization of Society by Gertrude Himmelfarb
[+] Out-of-Focus Groups (Review) , p. 54
Middle Class Dreams, by Stanley B. Greenberg
- Middle Class Dreams by Stanley B. Greenberg
[+] Canon Fire (Review) , pp. 55-57
The Western Canon, by Harold Bloom
- The Western Canon by Harold Bloom
- Criminal Justice, pp. 58-60
Why Fresh-Squeezed O. J. is Best.
- Cover illustration