The New Yorker Archives
The New Yorker • 81 Years, 2,910 Issues, 43,563 Articles, 369,246pp
April 10, 1995 Issue - 16 Articles
- Comment: Mind Game, pp. 5-9
On an unreal Opening Day, a remembrance of the real
- In the Mail, pp. 10-13
- Goings On About Town, pp. 14-32
- The Talk of the Town, pp. 33-37
David Mamet's take on happy and unhappy families; "Twitch and Shout" at MOMA; a woman w...
- Dept. of Disputation: Here Comes the Sun, pp. 38-43
Twenty-five years after the first Earth Day, what is the prognosis for the environment?...
- The World of Fashion: Exposure, pp. 44-55
The fashion photographer Bob Richardson was the sixties' favorite kind of hero, a succe...
- Annals of Surveillance: Oswad in the U.S.S.R., pp. 56-59
In trying to discover why Lee Harvey Oswald came to the Soviet Union, the K.G.B. bugged...
- "Body", pp. 60-67
- "Did I Say Father?," "Phone Call", pp. 68-79
- "Brief Bio", pp. 80-89
- "Circe's Power", pp. 90-99
[+] Books: Soul Man (Review) , pp. 100-102
You Send Me, by Daniel J. Wolff, S.R. Crain, Clifton White, and G. David Tenenbaum, ...
- You Send Me by Daniel J. Wolff, S.R. Crain, Clifton White, and G. David Tenenbaum, ...
[+] The Current Cinema (Review) , p. 103
The Vast Seduction
- Don Juan DeMarco (1995 Film) by Jeremy Leven
- Showcase, pp. 104-107
- Shouts & Murmurs, pp. 108-110
Why I'm Running
- Cover: Time and Tide