The New Yorker Archives
The New Yorker • 81 Years, 2,910 Issues, 43,563 Articles, 369,246pp
Show MoreShow AllFinding...Find More
February 5, 1979 Issue - 17 Articles
- The Talk of the Town, pp. 25-30
- "Fabrizio's: Criticism and Response"
Woody Allen, pp. 31-32
- "Jury Duty"
Robert Henderson, pp. 33-35
- "For February's Dark Simple"
Pamela Stewart, pp. 36-40
- A Reporter at Large (Mars---Part I)
Henry S.F. Cooper, Jr., pp. 41-97
- The Theatre
Brendan Gill, p. 98
- Off Broadway
Edith Oliver, pp. 98-100
- U.S. Journal: Riverside, Calif.
Calvin Trillin, pp. 101-105
- Musical Events
Andrew Porter, pp. 106-110
- Concert Records
Winthrop Sargeant, pp. 111-113
Arlene Croce, pp. 114-117
Whitney Balliett, pp. 118-119
- "Flat Light"
William McPherson, p. 120
- Books: Interior Children
Howard Moss, pp. 121-127
[+] General (9 Reviews) , pp. 128-130
- Philip II by Geoffrey Parker
- Death in Paris, 1795-1801 by Richard Cobb
- The Illustrated Pepys by Robert Latham and Samuel Pepys
- A London Home in the 1890s by M.V. Hughes
- Stravinsky in Pictures and Documents by Vera Stravinsky and Robert Craft
- The Man Who Skied Down Everest by Yuichiro Miura and Eric Perlman
- A Just Measure of Pain by Michael Ignatieff
- The War of Conquest by Arthur J.O. Anderson, Charles E. Dibble, and Bernardino de Sahagun, ...
- The Caricatures of George Cruikshank by John Wardroper
[+] Mystery and Crime The Sixth Commandment, by Lawrence Sanders (Review) , pp. 131-134
- The Sixth Commandment by Lawrence Sanders