[+] Sorting Out the New Economics Texts (12 Reviews)
Which books provide a solid free-market introduction to economics?
- A Primer in Economics by Belton M. Fleisher, Kenneth J. Kopecky, and David Terry Paul, ...
- The Economic Way of Thinking by Paul T. Heyne
- Choice and Change by William Dickneider and David Kaplan
- People and Markets by Robert Campbell
- Elements of Microeconomics by Robert S. Main and Charles W. Baird
- Elements of Macroeconomics by Charles W. Baird
- Basic Economics by Edwin G. Dolan and David Earl Lindsey
- Scarcity and Freedom by Heinz Kohler
- Modern Political Economy by Richard B. McKenzie and Gordon Tullock
- Economics in Our Time: Concepts and Issues by Dwight R. Lee and Robert F. McNown
- Economics in Our Time: Macro Issues by Dwight R. Lee and Robert F. McNown
- The Economics of Macro Issues by Roger LeRoy Miller