[+] Recent Books on International Relations (18 Reviews)
General: Political, Military and Legal
- Moscow-Peking Axis by Howard L. Boorman, Alexander Eckstein, and Philip E. Mosely, ...
- The Changing Environment of International Relations by Grayson Kirk, Harrison S. Brown, and Denis W. Brogan, ...
- The World in the Postwar Decade, 1945-1955 by J. Hampden Jackson
- Freedom in Contemporary Society by Samuel Eliot Morison
- Waging Peace by C. Maxwell Stanley
- Atomic Weapons and East-West Relations by P.M.S Blackett
- Atomic Quest by Arthur Holly Compton
- Men in Arms by Richard A. Preston, Sydney F. Wise, and Herman O. Werner, ...
- Reflections on International Administration by A. Loveday
- Theory and Reality in Public International Law by Charles de Visscher
- Constitutions of Nations by Amos J. Peaslee
- International Governmental Organizations by Amos J. Peaslee
- An Historian's Approach to Religion by Arnold J. Toynbee
- Science, Democracy, and Islam, and Other Essays by Humayun Kabir
- The Second International, 1889-1914 by James Joll
- The Rape of the Mind by Joost A.M. Meerloo
- Political Handbook of the World, 1957 by Walter H. Mallory
- Historical Atlas by William R. Shepherd