T. Dixon Long Archives
T. Dixon Long • 2 Items / 1 Book, 1 Review
Science Policies of Industrial Nations (1975)
Case Studies of the United States, Soviet Union, United Kingdom, France, Japa...
[+] Recent Books on International Relations (16 Reviews)
General: Military, Technological, and Scientific
- Security in the Nuclear Age by Jerome H. Kahan
- The United States, China, and Arms Control by Ralph N. Clough, A. Doak Barnett, and Morton H. Halperin, ...
- Japan's Nuclear Option by John E. Endicott
- Stresses in U.S.-Japanese Security Relations by Fred Greene
- Soldat-Citoyen by Charles Hernu
- The War of Atonement: October, 1973 by Chaim Herzog
- Can America Win the Next War? by Drew Middleton
- The Superwarriors by James W. Canan
- The Years of MacArthur, Vol. II: 1941-1945 by D. Clayton James
- Bodyguard of Lies by Anthony Cave Brown
- The First Casualty by Phillip Knightley
- Titans of the Seas by James H. Belote and William M. Belote
- Electronics and Sea Power by Arthur R. Hezlet
- The Other Arms Race by Geoffrey Kemp, Robert L. Pfaltzgraff, Jr., and Uri Ra'anan, ...
- Technology and International Politics by William R. Kintner and Harvey Sicherman
- Science Policies of Industrial Nations by T. Dixon Long and Christopher Wright