Inquiry • 6 Years, 79 Issues, 1,001 Articles, 2,988pp
February 28, 1982 Issue - 12 Articles
- Inquiries, pp. 3-5
False promises; Moral imperialists.
- Letters, p. 6
First Amendmentn Watch
- First Amendment Snapshots., pp. 7-9
It takes a constant 'free-speech war' to keep the government from censoring the student...
- NATO Strikes Out., pp. 10-12
With the United States a nuclear hostage to NATO, Americans should join the call to kee...
- The Golan Exodus., pp. 13-14
From the Gaza to the Golan, the Israeli pursuit of 'secure borders' has resulted in one...
- Why Gun Control Can't Work, pp. 15-21
The 'leap of hope and faith' behind gun-control laws in New York and Hawaii wasn't enou...
- Lights Out in Poland, pp. 22-25
Build steel mills hundreds of miles from seaports... Deny efficient farmers fertilizer....
[+] The G-man's vendetta (Review) , pp. 26-27
The FBI and Martin Luther King, Jr, by David J. Garrow
- The FBI and Martin Luther King, Jr by David J. Garrow
[+] Welfare whitewash (Review) , pp. 28-30
America's Struggle Against Poverty, 1900-1980, by James T. Patterson
- America's Struggle Against Poverty, 1900-1980 by James T. Patterson
[+] America's ocean (2 Reviews) , pp. 31-32
Pacific Destiny, by Edwin Palmer Hoyt
- Pacific Destiny by Edwin Palmer Hoyt
- Sentimental Imperialists by James C. Thomson, Jr., Peter W. Stanley, and John Curtis Perry, ...
[+] Hotel Des Ameriques, Garde A Vue, Coup De Torchon, and Eaux Profondes. (Review) , pp. 33-38
Coup de Torchon (1981 Film), by Bertrand Tavernier
- Coup de Torchon (1981 Film) by Bertrand Tavernier
- Cover illustration