Inquiry • 6 Years, 79 Issues, 1,001 Articles, 2,988pp
January 7, 1980 Issue - 12 Articles
- Inquiries, pp. 3-4
A quick fix for NATO; Fleecing citizens behind their backs.
First Amendment Watch
- Justice in the Cuckoo's Nest., pp. 5-7
A federal judge rules that doctors may not pump mental patients full of drugs without t...
Bread & Circuses
- Iranian Crisis Brought Home., pp. 8-9
Nuke Iran" T-shirts are catching on, and even liberals are thinking the unthinkable.
- A Nongovernor Who Would Be Nonpresident., pp. 10-11
Jerry Brown continues to feed off political scraps left by others.
- Toying with Extradition., pp. 12-14
Justice takes a back seat when the State Department wants to prove a point.
- Waiting for Justice, pp. 15-19
The investigation into the murder of John F. Kennedy didn't end when the Select Committ...
- The Crimean Tatars: a Struggle for Survival, pp. 20-23
For 200 years the Russian government has tried to crush this tenacious minority group t...
[+] For love or money (Review) , pp. 24-25
The Obstacle Race, by Germaine Greer
- The Obstacle Race by Germaine Greer
[+] No footprints (Review) , pp. 26-27
The Man Who Kept the Secrets, by Thomas Powers
- The Man Who Kept the Secrets by Thomas Powers
[+] Adding a new page (2 Reviews) , p. 28
The Palestine Triangle, by Nicholas Bethell
- The Palestine Triangle by Nicholas Bethell
- The Untold History of Israel by Jacques Derogy and Hesi Carmel
[+] Parson of the profane (Review) , pp. 29-30
Malthus, by William Petersen
- Malthus by William Petersen
[+] The Rose (Review) , pp. 31-34
The Rose (1979 Film), by Mark Rydell
- The Rose (1979 Film) by Mark Rydell