The Freeman Archives
The Freeman • 56 Years, 639 Issues, 9,179 Articles, 40,767pp
June 1989 Issue - 7 Articles
- Monopoly Government, pp. 212-216
Government compete unfairly with private businesses in the provision of thousands of go...
- Shipwreck Legislation: Legality vs. Morality, pp. 217-223
Who may lay claim to property lost or abandoned at sea?
- Why Public Schools Fail, pp. 224-225
A lack of market incentive hampers efforts to deliver an improved product.
- Fairness Doctrine, R.I.P., pp. 226-231
Dismantling a cornerstone of government regulation of broadcasting.
- Hunger and Farming in Black South Africa, pp. 232-237
Solving the problem of low productivity on black south African farms.
- Gatt and the Alternative of Unilateral Free Trade, pp. 238-243
The advantages and disadvantages of the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade.
[+] Book Reviews (3 Reviews) , pp. 244-250
The Other Path, by Hernando de Soto
- The Other Path by Hernando de Soto
- Advertising and the Market Process by Robert B. Ekelund, Jr. and David S. Saurman
- Robert LeFevere by Carl Watner