The Freeman Archives
The Freeman • 56 Years, 639 Issues, 9,179 Articles, 40,767pp
January 1988 Issue - 9 Articles
- Hyperinflation Threatens Brazil, pp. 4-6
Runaway inflation threatens to sink brazil's economy and its fledgling democracy.
- Hyperinflation: Lessons from South America, pp. 7-10
What the united states can learn from the currency nightmares in Brazil, Bolivia, and A...
- Invasive Government and the Destruction of Certainty, pp. 11-19
How law and legislation have called all in doubt.
- Who Is an American?, p. 20
It is what one believes that makes an American.
- Tear Down This Wall, pp. 21-22
Rethinking our restrictive immigration policies.
- Yugoslavia: Trouble in the Halfway House, pp. 23-28
Despite its much-vaunted "workers' self-Management," Yugoslavia's hybrid socialism has ...
- Public Choice: The Rest of the Story, pp. 29-30
Some additional insights into public choice theory.
- Are Credit Card Interest Rates Too High?, pp. 31-37
The value of maintaining s free market in credit card interest rates.
[+] Book Reviews (2 Reviews) , pp. 38-40
The Birth Dearth, by Ben J. Wattenberg
- The Birth Dearth by Ben J. Wattenberg
- Welfare, Freedom and Inflation by Wilhelm Ropke