The Freeman Archives
The Freeman • 56 Years, 639 Issues, 9,179 Articles, 40,767pp
March 1987 Issue - 11 Articles
- The Home Schooling Movement, pp. 84-89
Parents have the responsibility-and the right-to direct and control the education of th...
- The Moral Case for a Balanced Budget, p. 90
A trillion dollar debt is a betrayal of our heritage.
- Collectives, Communities, and the Individual, pp. 91-95
Individualism fosters interdependence, not alienation.
- Sweden's Empty Smorgasbord, pp. 96-98
The economic plight of a model welfare state.
- Latin American Economic Liberation, pp. 99-102
Facilitating trade and development in Latin America.
- Welfare States at War, pp. 103-104
How interventionist policies lead to economic nationalism.
- The Morality of Good Intentions, pp. 105-109
The free economy, unlike socialism, focuses on consequences of human action, not mere i...
- The Rhetoric of Antitrust, pp. 110-115
A rebuttal of some current antitrust myths.
Wilson and His Peacemakers
[+] --- by John Chamberlain (Review) , p. 116
- Wilson and His Peacemakers by Arthur Walworth
[+] Review Antitrust, by Dominick T. Armentano (Review) , pp. 117-118
- Antitrust by Dominick T. Armentano
[+] Review A Basic History of the United States, by Clare... (Review) , pp. 119-120
- A Basic History of the United States by Clarence B. Carson