The Freeman Archives
The Freeman • 56 Years, 639 Issues, 9,179 Articles, 40,767pp
August 1983 Issue - 10 Articles
- The Thatcher Revolution, pp. 451-459
The challenges and achievements of the Thatcher administration in Britain.
- No Nukes, No Consistency, pp. 460-461
Political and economic principles that make for war or for peace.
- Privatization: Is It the Answer?, pp. 462-469
An appeal to turn back to the market for goods and services.
- Is Forced Sharing a Panacea?, pp. 470-473
Income redistribution policies create new victims.
- Is There a Moral Basis for Capitalism?, pp. 474-481
Of all forms of economic organization, capitalism alone rests upon a solid moral founda...
- Lasers, Harobeds, and World Hunger, pp. 482-486
Not redistribution, but capitalism, holds the cure for hunger.
- The General Welfare, pp. 487-494
The modern use of the term, as distinguished from the Constitutional intent.
- Commare N' Ciuzza and the Loan Shark, pp. 495-501
Concerning the inefficiency of the laws against usury.
- The Importance of the Obvious, pp. 502-507
Six simple principles of the free market philosophy.
[+] Book Reviews (3 Reviews) , pp. 508-512
Political Economy and Freedom, by G. Warren Nutter, Jane C. Nutter, and Paul C. Roberts...
- Political Economy and Freedom by G. Warren Nutter, Jane C. Nutter, and Paul C. Roberts, ...
- Pink and Brown People by Thomas Sowell
- America by Walter Williams