The Freeman Archives
The Freeman • 56 Years, 639 Issues, 9,179 Articles, 40,767pp
February 1982 Issue - 9 Articles
- Jobs-And How Not to Increase Them, pp. 67-75
The self-interest of employers affords a well-paying job to anyone who produces and thu...
- The Moral Issue of "Honest Money", pp. 76-87
The case for a money redeemable in gold.
- Bureaucracy, Productivity, and Inflation, pp. 88-93
Sound monetary policy determines the effectiveness of economic calculation and producti...
- Reasoning on the Nature of Things, pp. 94-103
How natural rights derive from basic concepts concerning the nature of things.
- Freedom for Less Developed Countries, pp. 104-110
Why freedom is the best policy toward other countries.
Intellectuals, Moralists, and the Free Market
- A scholarly defense of the market process against its "intellectual" executioners., pp. 111-121
[+] Review Instead of Regulation, by Robert W. Poole (Review) , pp. 122-123
- Instead of Regulation by Robert W. Poole
[+] Review Seeds of the Holocaust, by Stanton Brody (Review) , pp. 124-126
- Seeds of the Holocaust by Stanton Brody
[+] Review Principles of Economics, by Carl Menger (Review) , pp. 127-128
- Principles of Economics by Carl Menger