The Freeman Archives
The Freeman • 56 Years, 639 Issues, 9,179 Articles, 40,767pp
December 1980 Issue - 12 Articles
- Regulation, pp. 707-711
How special interests victimize consumers.
- Organizing Government Employees, pp. 712-723
Vesting unions with an awesome political power.
- Latrogenic Government, pp. 724-727
Can government cure the disease it has caused?
- Individual Rights and the Police Power of States, pp. 728-732
The laws of feudalism in modern dress.
- Markets or Edicts?, pp. 733-735
Freedom is the answer to the energy problem.
- Sweden's Welfare State: A Paradise Lost, pp. 736-742
A model for losing freedom without gaining security.
- Hit or Run, pp. 743-745
Rights of individuals under the constitution.
- Ideas, Noble and Otherwise, pp. 746-751
Most valuable of all is a good idea.
Winners and Losers
- Market competition allows everyone to gain., pp. 752-755
[+] Review The New Class?, by B. Bruce-Briggs (Review) , pp. 756-758
- The New Class? by B. Bruce-Briggs
[+] Review Man Is Moral Choice, by Albert H. Hobbs (Review) , pp. 759-760
- Man Is Moral Choice by Albert H. Hobbs
- Index for 1980, pp. 761-768