The Freeman Archives
The Freeman • 56 Years, 639 Issues, 9,179 Articles, 40,767pp
March 1979 Issue - 9 Articles
- The Crisis in Public Finance: No Ways or Means, pp. 131-138
Since public finance is neither fair nor feasible, the alternative is to rely on privat...
- Another Anti-Inflation Circus, pp. 139-142
Government anti-inflation programs multiply the damages done by its original inflationa...
- World in the Grip of an Idea 27.The Cold War: Foreign Aid, pp. 143-156
How economic and military aid has been used to sustain and promote socialism internatio...
- Egalite?-Sheer Illusion!, pp. 157-159
Compulsory sharing is not the way to widespread economic prosperity.
- The Bases of Economic Planning, pp. 160-170
Behind the "reasonable" facade of the planned society lies a deep-seated philosophical ...
- Toward a Meaningful Defense of Freedom, pp. 171-175
Forget not the spiritual foundations in defending the market.
- What Is Freedom?, pp. 176-177
An inspirational answer directed especially to the youth of America.
The Bureaucracy Problem
- Why socialism requires bureaucracy to cope with problems of priorities, efficiency, and distribution., pp. 178-189
[+] Review Can Capitalism Survive?, by Benjamin A. Rogge (Review) , pp. 190-192
- Can Capitalism Survive? by Benjamin A. Rogge