The Freeman Archives
The Freeman • 56 Years, 639 Issues, 9,179 Articles, 40,767pp
February 1979 Issue - 10 Articles
- Beyond Supply and Demand-The Psychology of Inflation, pp. 67-74
Concerning the moral and spiritual disorders which lead men to politically increase the...
- Who's the Boss?, pp. 75-80
Consumers bear the costs of ownership and make the market a truly social institution.
- Christian Principles and Public Policy, pp. 81-89
Sound national policy rests upon high moral principles-and common sense.
- The Road Mot Taken, pp. 90-97
The results of government economic intervention instead of reliance upon the actions of...
- I Don't Know, pp. 98-101
The free society grows out of the humility to admit that "I don't know" how to regulate...
- World in the Grip of an Idea 26. The Cold War: The Spread of Communism, pp. 102-114
An intellectual pressure to the collectivization of power, advanced as democracy.
- Liberty and the Power of Ideas, pp. 115-118
The battle to preserve liberty is not against persons but against opposing ideas.
The Dangers of Collectivism
- How consumers lose as political power is substituted for purchasing power., pp. 119-122
[+] Review Liberty: Legacy of Truth, by Leonard E. Read (Review) , pp. 123-125
- Liberty: Legacy of Truth by Leonard E. Read
[+] 2 Reviews Liberalism: A Socio-Economic Exposition, by Lu... (2 Reviews) , pp. 126-128
- Liberalism: A Socio-Economic Exposition by Ludwig von Mises
- The Ultimate Foundation of Economic Science by Ludwig von Mises