The Freeman Archives
The Freeman • 56 Years, 639 Issues, 9,179 Articles, 40,767pp
Show MoreShow AllFinding...Find More
August 1972 Issue - 9 Articles
- Are We Marxians Now?
Hans F. Sennholz, pp. 451-460
How Marxian views affect American attitudes regarding class conflict, monopoly, and in...
- Free Enterprise and the Russians
Erik von Kuehnelt-Leddihn, pp. 461-470
A survey of the prospects for a return toward freedom in the USSR.
- The Founding of the American Republic: 13. The American Triumph
Clarence B. Carson, pp. 471-485
The military victory and the peaceful triumph of freedom that followed.
- Energy: the Ultimate Raw Material
James Wei, pp. 486-496
An outstanding chemical engineer distinguished fact from fiction in the continuing sear...
- The Natural History of Governmental Intervention
Milton Friedman, p. 497
How one intervention leads to another, with effects the opposite of the good intentions.
Abortion: a Metaphysical Approach
- Concerning the life process and the stage at which a cell becomes a human being.
Thomas L. Johnson, pp. 498-505
[+] Review To Free or Freeze, by Leonard E. Read (Review)
John Chamberlain, pp. 506-508
- To Free or Freeze by Leonard E. Read
[+] Review What, How, for Whom, by Henry N. Sanborn (Review)
Gary North, p. 509
- What, How, for Whom by Henry N. Sanborn
[+] Review Imputed Rights, by Robert V. Andelson (Review)
Edmund A. Opitz, pp. 510-512
- Imputed Rights by Robert V. Andelson