James E. Dougherty Archives
James E. Dougherty • 23 Items / 11 Books, 11 Articles, 1 Review
Contending Theories of International Relations (1971)
A Comprehensive Survey
[+] Politics History Economics (12 Reviews)
Alliance in International Politics, by Julian R. Friedman, Christopher Bladen, and Stev...
- Alliance in International Politics by Julian R. Friedman, Christopher Bladen, and Steven Rosen, ...
- Alliances by Francis A. Beer
- Concepts of International Politics by Abdul Aziz Said and Charles O. Lerche
- Contending Theories of International Relations by James E. Dougherty and Robert L. Pfaltzgraff, Jr., ...
- Democracy by Dorothy M. Pickles
- The Future of the International Legal Order, Vol. II by Richard A. Falk and Cyril E. Black
- How Nations Behave by Louis Henkin
- Impact of New Technologies on the Arms Race by Bernard Taub Feld, G.W. Greenwood, and G.W. Rathjens, ...
- International Law and the Social Sciences by Wesley L. Gould and Michael Barkun
- The Logic of Images in International Relations by Robert Jervis
- Peace and Counterpeace: From Wilson to Hitler by Hamilton Fish Armstrong
- Soldiers Without Enemies by Larry L. Fabian