John G. Diefenbaker • 1 Book
One Canada: The Crusading Years, 1895-1956 (1975)
Memoirs of the Right Honourable John G. Diefenbaker
[+] Recent Books on International Relations (15 Reviews)
The Western Hemisphere
- Nationalism, Technology and the Future of Canada by Wallace Gagne
- Canada and the Third World by Peyton V. Lyon and Tareq Y. Ismael
- Canada-United States Relations by H. Edward English
- One Canada: The Crusading Years, 1895-1956 by John G. Diefenbaker
- Diefenbaker: Leadership Gained, 1962-67 by Peter Stursberg
- An American Company by Thomas P. McCann
- The African Experience in Spanish America by Leslie B. Rout, Jr.
- Power, Politics, and Progress by William Foote Whyte and Giorgio Alberti
- Squatters and Oligarchs by David Collier
- Contemporary Mexico by James W. Wilkie, Michael C. Meyer, and Edna Monzon de Wilkie, ...
- Income Distribution in Latin America by Alejandro Foxley
- Income Distribution in Colombia by R. Albert Berry and Miguel Urrutia
- Perspectives on Armed Politics in Brazil by Henry H. Keith and Robert A. Hayes
- Size, Self-Determination and International Relations by Vaughan A. Lewis
- Army Politics in Cuba, 1898-1958 by Louis A. Perez, Jr.