Robert DeGrasse Archives
Robert DeGrasse • 4 Items / 3 Articles, 1 Book
Military Expansion, Economic Decline (1983)
The Impact of Military Spending on U. S. Economic Performance
[+] Recent Books on International Relations (13 Reviews)
General: Economic and Social
- Multinational Enterprise and Economic Analysis by Richard E. Caves
- American Industry in International Competition by John Zysman and Laura Tyson
- Dangerous Currents by Lester C. Thurow
- Beyond the Wasteland by Samuel Bowles, David M. Gordon, and Thomas E. Weisskopf, ...
- Military Expansion, Economic Decline by Robert W. DeGrasse, Jr.
- Industrial Capacity and Defense Planning by Lee D. Olvey, Henry A. Leonard, and Bruce Arlinghaus, ...
- Nuclear Power Struggles by William B. Walker and Mans Lonnroth
- Nuclear, Inc. by Mark Hertsgaard
- Oil Prices, Energy Security, and Import Policy by Douglas R. Bohi and W. David Montgomery
- The World After Oil by Bruce Nussbaum
- World Energy Supply by Manfred Grathwohl
- U.S. Foreign Policy and the Third World: Agenda 1983 by John P. Lewis and Valeriana Kallab
- Economic Summitry by George de Menil and Anthony M. Solomon