Collier's Weekly Archives
Collier's Weekly • 32 Years, 1,385 Issues, 24,514 Articles, 104,177pp
June 2, 1945 Issue - 19 Articles
- Keep Up with the World, pp. 6-7
- Wing Talk, pp. 8-10
- Womam at Bay, pp. 11-12
The Serial Story, first of four parts
- Memo to the Living, p. 13
They died that we might live---will we fail them now?
- G.I. Bill of Complaints, pp. 14-15
Veterans find the G.I. Bill of Rights is not quite all it's cracked up to be
- The Simple Life, p. 16
His family's insensitivity to rural values gets Father's goat!
- Biggest Bill Collector, p. 17
Isador Lubin's genius for figures will help solve the reparations problems
- Bretton Woods or World War III, pp. 18-19
We face two alternatives: economic co-operation or world chaos later
- New Day, p. 20
The Short Short Story
- Suicide Creek, p. 21
The second of two parts. On the eighth day of the action the marines take Walt Ridge, a...
- 1,000,000 B.C., pp. 22-23
Prehistoric monsters are found preserved intact in Alaska's glacial ice
- The Dark Land, pp. 24-27
If you have great love, you must have the courage to follow where it leads
- The Heroes, A Gallery of United Nations Patriots, pp. 28-33
No. 32---Pfc. Wilburn K. Ross
- Busman's Holiday, pp. 34-57
And if the lady sleuth wins her quarry's heart and hand, what then?
- Something Coming, pp. 58-67
Sometimes grief is too big, at first, to be comprehended
- Take It Easy, Glamor Girl, pp. 68-75
Play suits by Tina Leser are designed to be played in!
- The Week's Work, pp. 76-77
- Editorials, pp. 78-80
More Light on Freight Rates; Boner in Memphis; Do We Pamper POWs?