[+] Recent Books on International Relations (12 Reviews)
General: Military, Technological, and Scientific
- The Abolition by Jonathan Schell
- The Cold and the Dark by Paul R. Ehrlich, Carl Sagan, Donald Kennedy, and Walter Orr Roberts, ...
- The Day After World War III by Edward Zuckerman
- Measuring Military Power by Joshua M. Epstein
- The Defense Reform Debate by Asa A. Clark IV
- Nuclear Forces in Europe by Leon V. Sigal
- The Influence of British Arms by James H. Wyllie
- Arms Control and International Security by Roman Kolkowicz and Neil Joeck
- The Nuclear Weapons Freeze and Arms Control by Steven E. Miller
- Nuclear Arms: Ethics, Strategy, Politics by R. James Woolsey
- The New Politics of Science by David Dickson
- International Security Dimensions of Space by Uri Ra'anan and Robert L. Pfaltzgraff, Jr.