Abram Chayes Archives
Abram Chayes • 7 Items / 4 Books, 3 Articles
International Arrangements for Nuclear Fuel Reprocessing (1977)
[+] International Economics and Technology (21 Reviews)
Coffee, Tea, and Cocoa, by Shamsher Singh, Jos de Vries, and John C.L. Hulley, ...
- Coffee, Tea, and Cocoa by Shamsher Singh, Jos de Vries, and John C.L. Hulley, ...
- The Control of Oil by John M. Blair
- Economic Foreign Policies of Industrial States by Wilfrid L. Kohl
- Economic Growth in the Future by Edison Electric Institute
- Employment, Growth, and Basic Needs by The International Labour Office
- Energy and Social Change by James O'Toole
- Energy for Europe by Guy de Carmoy
- Foreign Trade and Domestic Aid by Charles R. Frank, Jr.
- The Future of International Economic Organizations by Don Wallace, Jr. and Helga Escobar
- Future Resources and World Development by Paul Rogers
- How the Other Half Dies by Susan George
- International Arrangements for Nuclear Fuel Reprocessing by Abram Chayes and W. Bennett Lewis
- International Monetary Relations After Jamaica by Fabio Basagni
- Marine Policy by John King Gamble, Jr.
- The Origins of International Economic Disorder by Fred L. Block
- Pacific Basin Enterprise and the Changing law of the sea by Jeremiah J. Sullivan
- The Political Implications of North Sea Oil and Gas by Martin Saeter and Ian Smart
- Raw Materials and Foreign Policy
- Seabed Mineral Resources and the Economic Interests of Developing Countries by Danny M. Leipziger and James L. Mudge
- The United States and World Development: Agenda 1977 by John W. Sewell
- Worldwide Inflation by Lawrence B. Krause and Walter S. Salant