California Political Review Archives
California Political Review • 21 Years, 106 Issues, 1,580 Articles, 4,252pp
Jan/Feb 2000 Issue - 17 Articles
- Correspondence, p. 2
- Sacramento Spectator, p. 3
- The Law, p. 4
- The Front Line, p. 5
- Facts about Gun Control, pp. 6-7
- The Working Press, p. 8
- Committee for Religious Freedom, pp. 9-10
- Midnight Economist, pp. 11-12
- Washington Letter: Leon McKinney's California Congressional Delegation Report, pp. 13-14
Cal Congressional Delegation lists Social Security 'Lock-Box,' alerting to the China th...
- The Myth of Public Schools' Fiscal Accountability, p. 15
Go ahead -- try 'inspecting' the records.
- Licensing Freedom, pp. 16-17
Democrats don't want to repeal the Bill of Rights -- they just want you 'licensed' to e...
California Primary Presidential Roundtable
- --- by George W. Bush, p. 18
- --- by Alan Keyes, p. 19
- --- by John McCain, p. 20
- Cover Article: Ray Haynes and the Party of the Little Guy, pp. 21-26
How the IRS, the ACLU, and the Moreno Valley Planning Commission changed a McGovern Dem...
- Rose Bird - Not Quite Ready for Canonization, pp. 27-31
The Bird eulogies forgot why Bird had to go. Herewith a brief refresher course.
Arts & Culture
- Criticus, pp. 32-38
Be it Resolved Criticus considers New Year's Resolutions -- No more nagging about the d...