California Political Review Archives
California Political Review • 21 Years, 106 Issues, 1,580 Articles, 4,252pp
Nov/Dec 1999 Issue - 13 Articles
- Correspondence, p. 2
- Sacramento Spectator, p. 3
- The Law, p. 4
- Commentary, p. 5
- Facts about Gun Control, pp. 6-7
- The Working Press, pp. 8-9
- Midnight Economist, pp. 10-11
- Reasonable Balance, pp. 12-14
A breakthrough Court decision finds that the First Amendment even covers landlords. Nat...
- California GOP Savior? Ticket-Topping Magic, pp. 15-18
Can a strong Bush California campaign revive the state's two party system?
- Big Brother in a White Coat, pp. 19-20
Politicized science should carry a surgeon general's warning -- it can be hazardous to ...
- Truth & Politics continued .... The debate proceeds, pp. 21-28
A Guide to Political Action Who Will Defend the Other Side?
- The Year's Midnight Perusing the world's ongoing lunacies: apologies for the First Crusade, a $777 quadrillion demand over the slave trade, a way to make fruit cake edible., pp. 29-33
[+] A Barfield Reader, by G.B. Tennyson A Barfield Reader, by Owen Barfield and G.B. T... (Review) , pp. 34-39
- A Barfield Reader by Owen Barfield and G.B. Tennyson