California Political Review Archives
California Political Review • 21 Years, 106 Issues, 1,580 Articles, 4,252pp
Sep/Oct 1998 Issue - 12 Articles
- Correspondence, p. 2
- Sacramento Spectator, p. 3
- The Law, p. 4
- Legislative File, p. 5
- Facts about Gun Control, pp. 6-8
- Midnight Economist, pp. 9-10
- The Working Press, pp. 11-12
- Cover Article: Dan Lungren's Run for Governor, pp. 13-19
More than just a game of Reps and Dems: Republicans still dream of Ronald Reagan as of ...
- The Education Race, pp. 20-22
A little-known first-grade teacher shakes up the California schools establishment.
- California Judges' War on Property Rights, pp. 23-30
Professor Kanner details two decades of state High Court rulings on "takings" and prope...
- Summer's "Dogged Daze" brings a Critical Miscellany: blunders, follies, and serendipities assembled from the intellectual and cultural flotsam from "the Getty" to Westminster Abbey and the racetrack at Santa Anita., pp. 31-34
[+] Target Switzerland: Swiss Armed Neutrality in World War II, by Stephen P. Hallbrook Target Switzerland, by Stephen P. Halbrook and... (Review) , pp. 35-38
- Target Switzerland by Stephen P. Halbrook and Alex Van Buren