California Political Review Archives
California Political Review • 21 Years, 106 Issues, 1,580 Articles, 4,252pp
Mar/Apr 1998 Issue - 15 Articles
- Correspondence, p. 2
- Sacramento Spectator, p. 3
- Academe, p. 4
- The Front Line, p. 5
- Facts about Gun Control, p. 6
- Legislative File, p. 7
- The Law, pp. 8-10
- Midnight Economist, p. 11
- The Working Press, pp. 12-13
- Say It Ain't So, Duke, pp. 14-15
Twenty years ago, George Deukmejian blasted judges for doing the same thing he is now a...
- Tennis, Anyone?, pp. 16-18
How California judges -- including Ron George -- made land ransom and art censorship le...
- California's War on Abstinence, pp. 19-23
How public support for teaching sexual abstinence became a mandate for indoctrinating k...
- Resolved: Michael Capizzi has been a good Orange County District Attorney, pp. 24-29
A California Political Review debate -- In the affirmative: Edward R. Jagels; The negat...
- Republicans Turn Tail on Dornan-Sanchez, pp. 30-31
Clinton's INS learns its record-keeping is an embarrassment, even for a government agen...
Arts & Culture
- Criticus, pp. 32-39
A Day at the Races. With the onset of post-Olympics hangover -- or is it withdrawal? --...