California Political Review Archives
California Political Review • 21 Years, 106 Issues, 1,580 Articles, 4,252pp
Winter 1992 Issue - 13 Articles
- Correspondence, p. 2
- California Chronicles, pp. 3-4
- Commentary, pp. 5-7
- Sacramento Spectator, pp. 8-9
- Burtonmander's Demise, pp. 10-11
Jerry Brown's ghost has wandered the halls of the Capitol, haunting state government th...
- Let's Return to Capitalism, p. 12
America's tax system is used to redistribute income. The word for that is Socialism. A ...
- Bring the Economy Back to Life, pp. 13-19
Formula for reviving a stagnant economy: more bank lending, a capital gains tax cut, IR...
- Forum, pp. 20-23
Manuel S. Klausner discusses the ACLU's attack on the Boy Scouts.
Arts and Culture
- Trafalgar Square Revisited, pp. 24-25
Criticus: An unseemly sympathy leads to fire on the train lines, IRA bombs, Cruels, Hag...
[+] Using American Power (Review) , pp. 26-27
Seize the Moment, by Richard M. Nixon
- Seize the Moment by Richard M. Nixon
[+] Ignorant Savages (Review) , p. 28
The United States of Incompetence, by Art Carey
- The United States of Incompetence by Art Carey
[+] Aid for Academe (Review) , pp. 29-31
Deconstructing the Left, by Peter Collier and David Horowitz
- Deconstructing the Left by Peter Collier and David Horowitz
- Worth Repeating, pp. 32-34
Governor Weld, Governor Clinton, Ed Feulner, and James Michener hold a roundtable on ta...