The American Spectator Archives
The American Spectator • 35 Years, 347 Issues, 7,965 Articles, 21,115pp
November 2000 Issue - 28 Articles
- The Continuing Crisis, pp. 8-9
- Correspondence, pp. 10-11
Insulin Al, Judge Norma &c.
- Public Nuisances, pp. 12-15
Welcome, the Gilder Effect;Speedway Spectating
- Capitol Ideas, pp. 16-19
Bay Area, Abridged
- Space Defenders, pp. 20-23
The challenge of space cannot wait until the next major conflict.
- Say Goodbye to Hollywood, pp. 24-29
Ceding control of outer space may be clinton-gore's most ominous legacy.
- Blinded by Science, pp. 30-31
When it comes to hard science, richard garwin and his " concerned scientists" are almos...
- National Missile Defense, pp. 32-33
We're here! We're in great! Get used to It!
- Pigs in Space, pp. 34-37
Wasteful and inefficient, with no clear mission, NASA has become just one more massive ...
- Build It and They Will Come, pp. 38-43
In the supply-side universe of the telecosm, spirit transcends matter and creators reig...
- The Lynching of Bill Dembski, pp. 44-51
Scientists say the jury is Out-so let the hanging begin.
- Antitrust for Dummies, pp. 52-57
Judge Jackson's Microsoft ruling violates reason, fairness, and basic standards of judi...
- Culture Vultures, pp. 58-59
Take Back Vermonters
- Among the Intellectualoids, pp. 60-61
- The Nation's Pulse, pp. 62-63
Don't Disable the Web
- Presswatch, pp. 64-65
Corrections from Edge
- Constitutional Opinions, pp. 66-67
Australia's Real Moment
- Ben Stein's Diary, pp. 68-73
- The Public Policy, pp. 74-75
Our Phoniest Drug War
- Spectator's Journal, pp. 76-77
Songs for a Saturday
- Politics, pp. 78-79
No More Surprises
- The Talkies, pp. 80-81
What Do Women Want?
- Full Bluntal Nugety, pp. 82-83
- Hunting Aerobics, pp. 84-87
- A Personal Odyssey, pp. 88-91
- Current Wisdom, pp. 92-93
- Last Call, pp. 94-96
A Farewell to Suds
- Cover illustration