The American Spectator Archives
The American Spectator • 35 Years, 347 Issues, 7,965 Articles, 21,115pp
February 1981 Issue - 20 Articles
- The Continuing Crisis, pp. 2-3
- Editorial, p. 4
Jimmy: At the End of the Revels
- Capitol Ideas, pp. 5-6
The Apiculture of Socialism
- A Supply-Side Foreign Policy, pp. 7-10
Bringing classical economic reforms to rampant global inflation.
- Huber Matos and the Corning Cuban Revolution, pp. 11-12
Our man in Havana is in Caracas.
- Walter Whitman, Entrepreneur, pp. 13-15
I am Whitman and I sing the song of myself.
- The Wearing O' the Greene, pp. 16-18
Graham Greene was once a Catholic writer.
- And Toto Too?, p. 19
- Requiem for a Beatle, pp. 20-21
Shot in the dark.
- Presswatch, p. 22
Boycott the Times
- The Talkies, p. 23
Robert Redford's Feelings
- Eminentoes, pp. 24-25
Abbie's Road to Stardust
- Surviving Together, pp. 26-27
[+] Review American Dream, Global Nightmare, by Sandy Vog... (Review) , pp. 28-29
- American Dream, Global Nightmare by Sandy Vogelgesang
[+] Review The Spike, by Arnaud de Borchgrave and Robert ... (Review) , p. 30
- The Spike by Arnaud de Borchgrave and Robert Moss
[+] Review Lyndon: An Oral Biography, by Merle Miller (Review) , pp. 30-32
- Lyndon: An Oral Biography by Merle Miller
[+] Review Ideas and the Novel, by Mary McCarthy (Review) , p. 33
- Ideas and the Novel by Mary McCarthy
[+] Review Crackers, by Roy Blount, Jr. (Review) , pp. 34-35
- Crackers by Roy Blount, Jr.
- Correspondence, pp. 36-38
- Current Wisdom, pp. 39-40