The Freeman Archives
The Freeman • 56 Years, 639 Issues, 9,179 Articles, 40,767pp
May 1984 Issue - 12 Articles
- Government and Taxes-A Page on Freedom,No.6, p. 259
Government spends what it has taken from taxpayers.
- Who Counts? You Do!, pp. 260-265
A plea for constructive individualism.
- The Market Economy and Its Life-Support System, pp. 266-275
The containment of power allows the individual to emerge.
- The Entrepreneur-Death and Resurrection, pp. 276-278
The entrepreneur has come back into recognition.
- Socialists Argue About Labor Unions, pp. 279-289
Socialists use the exploitation theory to gain union support.
- The Role of the American Political Party System, pp. 290-294
A helpful step on the way to pay for things.
- The Cheapest Means of Payment, pp. 295-296
Why money is the best way to pay for things.
- Wealth, Socialism and the Free Market, pp. 297-303
Enlightened self-interest shows the better way of freedom.
- The "Unproductive Investment" Prejudice, pp. 304-307
Proponents of fiat money continue to attack gold
Free Enterprise-For All
- The case for economic freedom and the measures to preserve it., pp. 308-316
[+] Review The Coercive Utopians, by Rael Jean Isaac and ... (Review) , pp. 317-319
- The Coercive Utopians by Rael Jean Isaac and Erich Isaac
[+] Review Power and Privilege, by Morgan O. Reynolds (Review) , p. 320
- Power and Privilege by Morgan O. Reynolds